Why will YOU be scheduling a boudoir portrait session? Last month, Cosmo online shared 14 reasons why you should, none of which involve giving this as a gift to a significant other.
1. To capture being in a great place.
2. To celebrate being single.
3. To honor weight loss.
4. To commemorate years of military service.
5. To feel empowered.
6. To heal from domestic violence.
7. To celebrate a transitional period.
8. To find oneself.
9. To celebrate being a woman.
10. To see oneself in a different light.
11. To celebrate your age.
12. To capture your hot body.
13. To feel sexy.
14. To show your strength
I love to hear why women choose to do this and love it even MORE when they are doing it for themselves and not someone else. So share with me why YOU want to have a boudoir portrait session in the comments below and then click the contact button so that we can discuss it privately and set up a session. I still have 3 session slots available this summer and would love to see you in front of the lens.